Friday, November 20, 2009

MY FABULOUS SWAP GOODIES

I consider myself very fortunate to be a part of our TDIPT group of sisters. Not only are they always there for each other, but their heart for giving is extra generous.

Today I received my Christmas swap package from Carol Roll of "Carol Roll Nostalgic Folk Art."

She is a super talented artist, whose folk art always puts a huge smile on my face.
If you are not familiar with her work it would be a worthwhile visit to her website.
The pictures just don't do her creations justice!

Thank You so very much Carol, I just love what you did for me.

Buds for life!
Audrey





5 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Thank you Audrey! It was my pleasure and I am still smiling over all the beauties you made and sent my way!!! YOur the best!!!

Megan @ Stitchinthedayaway said...

Wow ~ That is a great bunch of goodies you got!! I love swaps too!!! A great way to exchange treasures & make new friends too :)

UPON A HILL said...

That is some awesome goodies that you received! Great swap!

~GoldieLoo Woodworks~ said...

Oh look at all them wonderful goodies!! I know you find just the perfect spot for all of it.Hugs~~Pam

Dogpatch Primitives said...

oh, you are so right Audrey, being lucky eough to have a few Carol Roll pieces myself, I agree, the pics just do not do her work justice! Her talent is amazing, and what an imagination she has! I just love the sweet little girl in the box especially!