Tuesday, April 17, 2012

EASTER DAY SPENT AT TYBEE ISLAND BEACH

Just a few pictures of the grandkids on the beach. You'll notice that my daughter and I are not in any of them because we hate getting our picture taken. Little Aiden didn't want to have anything to do with the ocean so he came running back to where my daughter and I were sitting. Taia and her dad had a great time in the water. I did take a picture with Buzz and Woody when we were at Disney World I will try and post some of those tomorrow but in the meantime I have added pictures of Disney's Epcot Center in the top left hand column of this blog. Hope you all had a great Spring break, we sure did!

5 comments:

Robyn ♥ said...

OMGoodness are your grandkiddos ADORABLE!!!! So glad you are having fun! I love Disney, can't wait to go back with my son!

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Audrey,

As you probably know by now.. I love the ocean !!! Love your photos .. Your grandchildren are so adorable !

Back in the late 70's, I stayed at a beach house right on Hilton Head Island and I remember catching little bitty hermit crabs ! I would imagine that little house right on the ocean is no longer there.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Hugs,
Linda

Dogpatch Primitives said...

what fun at the beach! I'm sooooo envious! The kids are darling and that sweet Aiden sure has grown!

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

Hi Audrey ... Thanks for commenting on my Blog. Now it is my turn with you. You and your family have certainly been busy having fun. Haven't been to Epcot and probably won't be. We spend way too much time at Anaheim's Disneyland. Your grand babies are beautiful and they are what makes these trips so memorable when you can enjoy and share with them. See ya next month and continue having a fantastic 'Spring Break'.

Warm Regards,
Barb

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

What a great time - glad you enjoyed your time together.
Karen