Friday, April 20, 2012

SOME FAVORITE PHOTOS OF OUR DISNEY WORLD HOLIDAY

The Tree of Life was one of my favorite attractions as we entered the Animal Kingdom. The Tree of Life, a sculpted 14-story (145-foot tall), 50-foot wide tree, is the centerpiece and icon in Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park. A theater is housed in the Tree of Life root system where the It's Tough to be a Bug! show is performed. I took so many pictures as we visited all 4 parks that I will have to gradually post some of my favorites. Be sure to click on each picture to get a better view.

4 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Gorgeous~ Amazing the talent & time~ oh, the time it would take to do art of this size~
thanks for sharing~
smiles
Teresa

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oh Audrey!! Thank you for letting me live vicariously through your photos!! Just beautiful! (I've never been there.)
Your grandbabies are absolutely precious! My how they've grown too. ♥
I especially adore the photo of Aiden and his daddy.

P.S.
The owl is my favorite carving.
:> )

Dogpatch Primitives said...

oh my goodness! This is amazing, and I can't imagine how awsome in person! Thank you for sharing Audrey!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful time :)