Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello Blog Friends!

I am busy helping with the renovations at the new house and in between doing a little shopping for my new space. There's not a lot of time for much else. We've got to get the new house finished or we'll be looking at renting the house we're in now for another month. I don't want to rent this house for another month the homeowners don't take the best care of it. There are lots of things here that need their attention and repair. I'll be happy to say GOOD RIDDANCE to this rental!
Here are a few pictures of my latest finds on Craigslist
All I had to do to the table was paint the base of it black
The four Windsors were a steal at $60! The next time you see the chairs a couple of them may be a different color =)
I did finish painting the bed that I got on Craigslist a while back but you probably won't see it again until it's actually set up in my new space.
Wishing you all a HAPPY SPRING! Audrey

11 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Audrey, you find the best "stuff"! Can't wait to see your new home. Love the table!
Have a great weekend,
Robyn

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, what beautiful tale and chairs, great finds.....Blessings Francine.

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

You do have an eye for great finds Audrey. Love the table in black and can't wait to see what you do to the chairs. Hugs my friend. Still loving all the goodies you sent. You are a sweetheart. Nan

1890* said...

Wonderful scores Audrey!.. Love all your new finds and absolutely adore what you did to those end tables!! *Hat's off to you my friend!.. You inspired me to have a look through Craigslist .. I found a Johnston Benchworks sofa for 150.00...the fabric is in excellent condition ...maybe not my first choice in fabric, but an excellent design.. I'll just reupholster it ;0) * Wishing more treasures to find
{{HUGS}}

Carol Roll said...

Always love all your stuff Audrey!
Cant wait to see your new digs!

Primlish ♥ said...

You are so lucky to find those great treasures on Craigslist. Not finding a thing near me..:(
The table looks gorgeous.

ΣΤΕΛΙΟΣ said...

Very nice blog!!!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

YAY!! Welcome to the Craigslist Addiction world, Audrey!! ((giggle)) I knew you would eventually find what you were looking for! It's all about patience AND hopping on the site bright and early before anyone else does!!
:> )
~Peanut

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

WOWsers Audrey! I love all your finds! I think you need to go into the buiness,you always find the best stuff. Hugs~~Pam

Jeanne said...

I'm a firm believer in Craigslist...you can find some wonderful things there....your treasures are awesome....great finds!! Keep looking, you're on a roll !!

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

OMGosh Audrey. What wonderful finds on your hunting. Of course your talent makes them special. Enjoy your new home and I can't wait to see what you will be doing to it.

Warm Regards with Blessings & Peace too,
Barb