Sunday, August 8, 2010

THE CARRIAGE HOUSE


Today I felt like sharing recently taken photos. Above is a picture of the carriage house from the outside.

Below is a look at the carriage house from down stairs.
I really love how rustic it looks inside. One of my favorite features are the stained glass windows that were installed in the sliding barn doors.
I only took pictures of half of the downstairs. The other half houses the lawn mower, garden tools and such.(organized, but not a pretty sight)






Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Come back soon to take a look at the upstairs.

Audrey

6 comments:

Misi said...

Beautiful detail !!! A well cared for and preserved place in time!
Thanks so much for the peek!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I love it! I could move right in! Can't wait to see more pictures, Dawn

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Audrey, You have the best looking garage/tool shed that I have ever seen in my life. It is so beautiful.
Love the pics.

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Audrey,

That carriage house is amazingly beautiful ! Of course I love the yellow and red and green colors , also !

My house is now being painted about that exact same color yellow , but it has a darker green trim and darker red doors, but I think I actually like that shade of ligher green much better !

You have the surroundings on the outside just perfect ! I love the water pump !

Can't wait to see the upstairs !

Hugs,
Linda

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh how beautiful....at first I thought it was a miniature of one...it's soooo perfect.
Karen

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Just beautiful Audrey!!! I could live in that one half of the carriage house! :> ) Love that window. ♥
~Peanut