Sunday, July 31, 2011

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS RESORT,ORLANDO, FLORIDA

My daughter, her family and myself took a little holiday to Orlando to check out Universal Studio's Harry Potter attraction.
I am not one for theme parks but I'll have to admit that I wanted to stay and live right there in Hogsmeade.
It was beautiful and the grandkids thouroughly enjoyed themselves.
It was hotter than heck but we spent 2 fun filled days there before going on to St. Augutine to visit relatives, do a little sightseeing and shopping.
Here are some photos that I took throughout Hogsmeade:

`














6 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Glad that you had a great time!The pics are awesome.Looks like a lot of fun.Hugs,Jen

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Audrey,

Looks like fun and I bet it was really hot there too .. I know what Florida is like in the summer. After 11 in the morning, you can't breathe outside !

I love St. Augustine ! Have you been to the fountain of youth and to the fort ? Gosh, it has been so long since I have been there.

Thanks for sharing the photos of the Harry Potter place.

Hugs,
Linda

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Wow, it looks amazing. The photos are great. Glad you had a fun time with your family.

BTW...Love your blog header. Looks like a magazine.
~Nan

Robyn~Primlish said...

Oh, I want to go there so bad! It looks awesome! TFS!!

Jan said...

I have all the books and all the movies, I think I deserve a trip to feel like I am walking down the streets of Harry Potter land. Was it as awesome as it appears in all your photos. They did such an incredible job of capturing all the ambiance of the story lines. Lucky you
Jan:0)

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Looks like alot of fun!

Carolyn