Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Swap Goodies

Pam of "GoldieLoo Woodworks" was my secret Christmas swap partner this year in TDIPT's annual Christmas Swap.

This is what I received from her:


Pam, I placed your handmade checker board on the wall in my bedroom.

Your handmade Christmas word sign is hanging out in the entryway. Can you see the Merry Christmas ornament I placed at the top of the tree?

Here is a close up of the Merry Christmas ornament and the sign.

I placed all of the blackened beeswax snowmen, the big jingle bells, and your miniature handmade wooden signs on my primitive tree. I hope we get some cooler weather so I can put those red gloves to good use =)

I was so excited to see her name on the outside of my package and upon opening it I was more than pleased!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Pam. You are one of the sweetest people to grace God's earth!

Love and Hugs,
Audrey

16 comments:

TheRustyThimble said...

Love all of your goodies, oh I have some of that goats milk lotion I love it!
Merry Christmas
Brenda

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Audrey
Love Pams goodies~ of course you placed them perfectly in your decorating~ Looks wonderful
smiles
Teresa

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love all your new goodies from Pam. Your decorating is beautiful!

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

What a awesome swap!
Love all your goodies.
Hugs,
Tam

Farmhouse prims said...

What an awesome swap, Pam does such wonderful work, I am proud to own some of her creations. Your decorating is lovely! Lecia

TheCrankyCrow said...

Pam certainly did treat you good, didn't she?! I love the signs she does and am proud to say I own a few. And, of course, you find just the perfect place and way of displaying it all....From one gifted lady to another I'd say!....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

What wonderful goodies from Pam. I just LOVE her signs and it looks so nice hung in your entryway. Enjoy!
~Nan

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Pam was goooooood to you Audrey~!

Carol Roll said...

Pammie is a sweetheart!Here signs are great But those tiny signs (ornies) are to die for!

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Audrey !

Lovely decor and lovely gifts from Pammie Lou Hoo ! She is a darling gal and very talented as are you !

Love your trees..

Merry Christmas !

Hugs,
Linda

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

You really did score big on this swap didn't you.
Everything looks so festive on your tree.
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting Audrey - always nice to see you there.

Blessings, Merry Christmas,
Karen

Barbara Shores said...

Audrey ... How awesome, you hit the 'JACKPOT' with all the great swap stuff from Pam. It looks so festive and glorious for this time of year.
As always a "Job well done"...You are so talented and thanks for sharing...I love visiting.

Much Peace & Blessings
for the New Year,
Barb

Amish Stories said...

Happy holidays folks. Richard

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What treasures you received! I have never seen those candles either - neat idea!!

I wanted to stop by and take a moment to wish you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year!! hugs!!

Pieced Pastimes said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Your swap goodies are just wonderful. The sign is my favorite. New Year Blessings!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Happy New Year, sweet Audrey! ♥ Wishing you and your family a fantastic and blessed 2012!! ♥
~Peanut