Friday, December 28, 2012

CERAMIC ALPHABET EGGS

Hello my Blogging friends! I sure hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We were surely blessed and I must say having little ones in the home is an extra bonus for me during this time of season. To see the joy on their faces is priceless!
OK, onto the title of this post...sometime back in the Spring of this year someone asked me where I got my ceramic alphabet eggs from and I told them that I purchased them from Home Goods. Well as I was browsing Sav-on-Crafts the other day I noticed they have the very same eggs available right now for just a couple more dollars than I paid. So if you head on over to that website you will find them under the "What's New" section.
Here is the link:
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ceramiceggs.html
You may even find a few other goodies there like I did =) HAPPY SHOPPING! Audrey

2 comments:

old crow said...

Hi Audrey, It was ME!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I spent hours looking for these!! I have two sets ordered!! Thank you so very much for posting!! Have a wonderful New Year!! Hope your Christmas was spectacular!!
Hugs,
Mona

bayrayschild said...

Oh Mona I'm so glad your searching has come to an end! I think those eggs are GREAT!
Happy New Year to you too and enjoy your eggs!

Audrey