Monday, August 19, 2013

Hi ! Remember Me?

I know, it's been a long time since I've posted something on my blog. I've been terribly busy working on my little Casita also my daughter and her husband's house. We still have a ways to go but I decided to post a few pictures of what I have done so far to the living room/kitchenette. The bedroom is still a work in progress so I will not be sharing that as of yet. Do you remember that hutch I scored on Craigslist well here is the before picture :
Here is the after:
Gray is my new favorite color so I am incorporating some of my mustard color items to go with the gray in my kitchenette and living room. I haven't found just the right fabric for curtains or painted the windsors(also found on Craigslist)but I do have a chandelier that hasn't been hung yet and a 24 inch stove that still needs electrical wiring before it can be installed.
Here are a few pictures of the living room:
THANKS FOR VISTING! I'll share more later. Audrey

10 comments:

Orange Sink said...

Hi Audrey,
I just love the gray color you are using in your living area and dining room! Everything is so fresh looking without losing the colonial look! Very nicely done!
Cathy G

Primitive Stars said...

Oh I agree, love the grey color, cozy looking rooms, Francine.

The Wooden Acorn said...

How wonderful! You certainly have the touch and I can't wait to see the rest of your creative ideas come to life. Great job! Your living room is super cozy.

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

As always Audrey, you have a great eye for detail and have added your designer touch to the room. It is just lovely.
Thanks for the peek and can't wait to see more. Hugs, Nan

1890* said...

How could i forget ***AUDREY***
My friend with the perfect decorating eye and the most talented hands.. SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU! {{HUGS}}
WOW!!! Love your Living room ..Tell us about your TREE... oh my goodness it is fantastic my friend!
I love your colors!
I hope all is transitioning well for your beautiful family
XXOO

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

Welcome back Audrey...You are working your magic again. It all looks so splendidly prim. Did you paint that tree too? Awesome!
Wishing you well and happiness in your new abode...Peace and Blessing to all, Barb

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So lovin' you hutch redo!!!
Great job on your living room makeover too!!! Can't wait to see more!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Gayle said...

Love seeing your yellowware displayed in this beautiful hutch! Beautiful colors you're using.

Carol Roll said...

Wonderful! love the sink in the hutch

bayrayschild said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments.
Decorating is really a passion of mine so it's all been such fun for me!

Audrey