Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some Old and Some New Favorites

Three of my recently purchased favorites: An antique floor runner that I found for $22 was too ratty for the floor so I washed it and cut it to fit my little antique childs bed.
The Folk Art Box was made by someone out of an old fruit box. I found it at an antique store for $20.
I almost walked right past the old bonnet at the antique mall. Something made me go back to check on something I'd just looked at and behold there it was for only $10





A gathering of snowfolk




My bowl of snowballs




These two sheep are two of my old favorites from "Pond Creek Primitives"
She sure made beautiful prims.




Prim Black Santa from my dearest Patty of "Dogpatch Primitives"




A most precious Angel ornament from my sweet Jane of "Nothing Plain By Jane"



Four things from my buddy Carol Roll of "Carol Roll Nostalgic Folk Art"
Santa Head Ornament




Santa in White




"JOY"



An old Christmas post card

7 comments:

Black Sheep Lisa said...

What wonderful treasures, and your home is just beautiful!!

Gayle said...

Your decorations look so serene and simple - I like that they're not over the top! Beautiful!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I love the prairie bonnet what a steal at 10.00! Good for you:)
Rondell

UPON A HILL said...

Enjoyed seeing your pretty prims

Dogpatch Primitives said...

you always find the neatest treasures Audrey, and rightly so, as like I've said before, you have the knack for decorating and displaying everything so prefectly! I think we're all so very envious!
I'm so glad you like your Santa, and I love and cherish my very favorite sweet and magical little girl w/ her monkey and cotton candy! It was love at first sight for me, and I am so grateful to have her :)

The angel from Jane is beyond gorgeous, and she has such a unique style!

I love Carol's creations, and her "Joy" is really one of my very favs!

Yes, sure do miss creations from Pond Creek!

Thank you for sharing with us!

~GoldieLoo Woodworks~ said...

Thats it ! Im moving in ! LOL , I always love your decor Miss Audrey.
Hugs~~Pam

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

Oh My Gosh Audrey! Your Home is a Show Place! I want to come with Pam & live with you! I'll stay in the laundry room! Everything is soooo Gorgeous! Hugs, Starla :)