Monday, April 12, 2010

A GRAND TIME IS BEING HAD!

I have been having too much fun here in San Diego!
Spending time with family is a JOY!

I've been wined and dined at some very nice places. Two of my favorites so far Is "Mr. A's" restaurant and a dessert bar called "Extraordinary Desserts".

I've spent the day at the children's museum with my middle granddaughter, shopped at Horton Plaza, walked and explored the downtown area, lunch at a sushi restaurant and the hustle and bustle of people to and fro is quite exciting!

I even had time to stop in the bookstore and I am happy to say I found a copy of "Prims" magazine! Yay! It's beautiful and I am so honored and pleased to say that some of my dear TDIPT Sisters are featured in Prims! Congrats Sisters, you all are awesome!

A view from the rooftop balcony at Mr.A's restaurant






At the children's museum.




Exploring the area by foot

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Sounds like you're having a blast! Aren't children's art museums just the BEST thing to take the kids to? Wish I could find that Prim magazine where I live.

Dani said...

isn't San Diego a wonderful city? I lived there as a child..it always feels so comfortable and homey to me...Mr. A's is one of the best restaurants in the city...lucky you!

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Hi Audrey, it sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I'm so glad you get to spend time w/ your grandkids, and I know your sweet granddaughter must have enjoyed the museum! My daughter, her bf and Zoey are going to San Diego May 10th!