Thursday, April 15, 2010

A NIGHT AT THE BALLPARK

When ever I exit my son's building and look down the street to the left I can see what appears to be staduium seats. This is the direction I am walking in today to see just what that is at the end of the block.
Well what do you know it's the San Diego Padres Ballpark!





When my son got home from work he'd purchased tickets to see the Padres and the Braves. So it was a mother/son outing last night. It had been a long time since I was at a game and I loved the roar of the crowd!




3 comments:

J.Willis said...

Audrey....sounds like you're having a great time!
Thought about you when the earthquake in Mexico hit...
Miss you!

Dogpatch Primitives said...

How exciting Audrey, and what a fun time to go to the Padre's game w/ your son!

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Oh awesome! That looks like a blast!~~Pam