Friday, March 4, 2011

I Still Exist

Hello Blogger Friends!
It's been a while since I've shared anything, I've just been trying to get settled into my new living space. I have moved things around several times and I'm still not sure if this is the look I'm going to settle upon.
It is a challenge for me to try and fit all of my treasures into such smaller living quarters.
I've gone from living in a 10 room home to living in 3 rooms of my daughter's home.
This is only a temporary living space until we move into our forever home.
I'm not sure where the forever home will be, it will depend on where my son-in-law finds a job after his retirement from the Army in 18 months. He is a pilot and would love to continue to fly.
As soon as I am happy with my decorating I will have pictures to share.
I have been reading up on a lot of your posts and it is so good to see your work and different projects around your homes.
I am especially happy that Spring is approaching which means planning a garden is in the near future.
I have not created anything in quite a while and I need to get busy!
Please send some inspiration my way.
Have a wonderful day my friends!

Blessings to all of you,
Audrey

11 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Audrey
I have missed you~ So glad to hear you are getting settled in~ sounds like your life has been busy~ busy!
Can't wait to see pics & new creations!
smiles
Teresa

cottageprims said...

Audrey~ Happy you are settling in a little.Missed your beautiful decorating and creations.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

I sure have missed your posts and
I am glad to see you back! I bet it is hard trying to fit, all the furniture you want to keep, in a smaller area! But, I bet you are glad to be with family. My only child, lives a long way from here, sure wish we were closer...I will be looking forward to more of your posts. Have a great day, my friend!

Bear Hugs~Karen

Gayle said...

So happy to see your new post this morning - I've been wondering how things were going with you. Look forward to seeing new pictures soon!

Misi said...

Wonderful to hear from you Audrey!.. I've missed you XXOO. Can't wait to see your southern sunshine!
{{HUGS}}

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hoping you feel more settled soon! Warm hugs!!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Audrey,
I'm glad you are settled in - and I will pray your family finds their home soon so that when he retires you all can relocate and have yourselves a wonderful warm 'forever home'.

GLAD TO SEE YOU POST AGAIN!!!!

Karen

renee said...

Hang in there Audrey,
It won't be long and you will have a place to hang your hat! I am glad you are able to be near your family. That is great.
Have a nice weekend.
Renee

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Hi sweet Audrey!! I am looking forward to seeing your photos.
You left New York State just in time. We are buried in almost three feet of snow today!
Please send some sunshine our way to melt all this stuff.
:> )
~Peanut

Y1M said...

Audrey~ Glad to hear that All is well with you. And, of course will be better once everyone is completely settled.

Missing Ya.

Marlene

Barbara Shores said...

Mornin' Audrey, So very glad to hear from you even though your move is only temporary at least you are on your way. I have been watching and waiting for this update and am even more anxious to see your 'forever home' once you find it. I always enjoyed the hunt but then was more ecstatic with the find. Have fun on your trip and EnJoY. In the meantime, I'll keep watching.

Have a Blessed Day...Everyday,

Barb