Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's been a while since I've tried to sell any of my handmades and I have been curious about Etsy for quite some time. Today was the day to give it a try. I have listed 3 items for sale in my Etsy shop and I will gradually add more items as time allows. I not only have my handmades to offer but also some useful items for your primitive home as well. Tomorrow I will add a few more items. Below is a picture of the handstitched fabric bowl I just completed and is now available In my Etsy shop. (the link to My Etsy is in the top left hand column of this blog. Thanks for taking a peek, Audrey

5 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Audrey your work is so wonderful, your going to do very well on Etsy!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hi Audrey,
Beautiful bowls...the color combo is wonderful! Best of luck on your new adventure!
Robyn

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful creations Audrey!
Love the color combinations!
Good Luck with your new adventure ~ hope you sell lots!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

Hi Audrey, Your creations are 0utstanding and I know you will do well on Etsy, PLUS you'll have fun. I am going to visit ASAP.

Warm Regards,
Barb

Patti said...

Love your fabric bowl! Reminds me of a bird nest. Might look nice with my robins that you made :)
I'm sure you will do well on etsy. Off to go "favorite" you ...
Blessings, Patti